[squid-users] [squid-announce] Squid 5.5 is available

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 25 09:05:22 UTC 2022

Hai Amos,

Small question on this release. I saw in the changelog.

2.4 TrivialDB Support
This release deprecates use of BerkleyDB in favour of TrivialDB.

I also saw in https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/squid
dep: libtdb1 (>= 1.2.7+git20101214)

Now im wondering, does it still apply to use libldb1 or are there plans to move to libldb2.

Just asking because of some changes in de builds of samba and the related packages, like ldb.

Greetz,

Louis