[squid-users] Squid auth IP as username together

Bruno de Oliveira Bastos brunopsitech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:17:04 UTC 2022

I have a proxy that uses Active Directory authentication, it's working
normally, but I have a problem, some desktop apps don't have support to
mark proxy, so it doesn't authenticate with the username, it ends up going
straight through the IP release. My need is to link this IP released from
the application to the name of the user who is logged into the machine at
this moment, so that in the squidanalyzer report or any other I can have
the accesses linked to the person's name and not to the IP. Does anyone
have any idea how to do this operation?