[squid-users] squid 5.1: Kerberos: Unable to switch to basic auth with Edge - IE - Chrome

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Tue Sep 21 08:18:29 UTC 2021

Thanks Louis for this tips but we did not want to use NTLM as it is an
old way.
It requires a samba on the Squid Box

As Amos said, this is most a browser (that using Microsoft API ) issue

The best way is to make these browsers replicating the correct Firefox
behavior.
Means swith to basic auth instead of trying this stupid NTLM method