[squid-users] About Squid 4, AD, Kerberos and AD groups authorization

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 17:40:55 UTC 2021

Hi everybody,
    Maybe this is a newbie question, but I'm looking for some docs about
how to configure Squid 4 with AD authentication, and AD groups
authorization. I'm trying to use Debian 11 for this.
    Found tons of Squid 3 tutos, but no place to find for example
negotiate_kerberos_auth based tutos, or fully functional examples. Read the
negotiate_kerberos_auth man page, but it's not clear for me how to use it,
even reading the "Configuration" section of that man page, when in the need
to authorize some groups, and some not.
    If you know about this, and can point me out to some URL I'm not
seeing, I'll thank you.
    Best regards,

HeCSa.