[squid-users] squid 5.1: external_acl_type: Get public remote address

David Touzeau david at articatech.com
Thu Sep 16 18:52:38 UTC 2021

Thanks for the clarification and I agree with you completely.

a multipath and a round-robin DNS method will return different records
between our DNS calculation and the final squid results

It is true that it would be possible to use an external_acl in the
http_reply_access.

Do you think that adding it in this position I would be able to use
squid's resolution results ?