[squid-users] Compile/Rebuilding on debian bullseye (or buster)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Sep 15 10:28:52 UTC 2021

Hai Amos,

Thanks on the reply, ive missed the change from db to tdb, thanks on that.

What i notice in the builds is,

I see this one..

config.status: creating test-suite/Makefile

And then i see these, then it failes.

cp ../../src/tests/stub_fd.cc tests/stub_fd.cc
cp: cannot create regular file 'tests/stub_fd.cc': No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [Makefile:1445: tests/stub_fd.cc] Error 1

Is it possible that the "tests" folder (keep in mind above uses the old /debian setup),
is changed to "test-suite"..

Im not really that into the code but, it "looks" like there is a folder missing "tests"
Based on above, if can disable all tests, it should build.

Suggestion on disabling the tests?

Greetz,

Louis