[squid-users] Squid inside docker

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Sep 8 14:44:58 UTC 2021

On 9/8/21 8:06 AM, Graham Wharton wrote:

> Are you aware of any options to direct the access log to stdout
> aswell as the cache log?

I suspect it is possible to hack it, but I think it is better to send
access log records to a dedicated TCP server (which can probably be as
simple as netcat) or syslog (which can also forward them to a remote
server) because cache_log format does not support isolating mixed-in
access_log records well.

HTH,

Alex.