[squid-users] a definition of two radius server in radius_config

Daniel Píšek daniel.pisek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:55:56 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask for quick help in this direct way because I haven't found
any info for that yet.
I'm implementing squid v4.16 and I'd like to set two radius servers in
radius_config file, so far without success.

I've tried something like this:

/etc/squid4/radius_config:

*server 10.3.1.15secret yLwfJERjD99pKmxzgfdserver 10.3.1.16secret
yLwfJERjD99pKmxz**gfd*

That doesn't work in case that second server is down. The server which is
defined the most down always makes authentication.

Do you have any idea how to achieve this?

thank you Daniel