[squid-users] Transparent proxy http 3xx status issues

Ben Goz ben.goz87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:32:58 UTC 2021

By the help of God.

I'm using squid 4.15

When I said transparent proxy I meant to say that I'm using tproxy
configuration with iptables redirection.

Squid returns http 503 and when bypassing squid I see http 302.

What do you think is the best way to overcome this problem?

Thanks,
Ben

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 2 בספט׳ 2021 ב-16:25 מאת ‪Amos Jeffries‬‏
<‪squid3 at treenet.co.nz‬‏>:‬