[squid-users] How to make tcp_outgoing_address forward to IP:port

Graminsta marcelorodrigo at graminsta.com.br
Sat Nov 27 02:48:56 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have multiple customers that must to be forwarded to different routes.
More than 100 routes per VM.

It is already working for years that way.

But now I need that Squid forwards each tcp_outgoing_address to a different
IP and port, because each of those IP:port forwards to a router that make it
goes out through a pool of modens.

I have been studding but I can't find a way to tcp_outgoing_address uses
IP:port, it appears to uses only IPs to send traffic out.

How can I use Squid to forward traffic to different IP:port?

Marcelo Rodrigo