[squid-users] Squid not using hosts file

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sat May 8 14:40:02 UTC 2021

On 5/7/21 5:01 PM, Jazmine Redmond wrote:

> You mentioned supported Squid versions. For Windows I see Squid versions
> 3.5, 3.3 and 2.7. Which ones are supported?

None of the above, IMO. Moreover, the support status of Windows (as a
Squid platform) is rather difficult to define at the moment. FWIW, I
tried to push for a clear Project statement regarding environment
support tiers, including Windows, but no proposal gained consensus.

[1] https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/619#issuecomment-622063467

> Additionally, what are the supported versions for Linux?

Squid v4.

HTH,

Alex.