[squid-users] [SPAM] Squid stops serving requests after squid -k reconfigure

NgTech LTD ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:08:02 UTC 2021

Hey Acid,

First you should try 4.x latest.
a reload of 50 domains every 10 second doesn't make sense.
I don't understand the config and the setup.
for 50 sites you just need a basic script and even one in bash will work
dor you with grep.
I wrote an example in ruby a while ago, I will try to find it in the next
week.
Maybe the server is overloaded.

I will try to give you an example later on.

Eliezer

בתאריך יום ג׳, 30 במרץ 2021, 20:41, מאת acidflash acidflash ‏<