[squid-users] Protecting squid

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Thu Mar 11 14:44:53 UTC 2021

On 12/03/21 3:37 am, Ben Goz wrote:

> On 11/03/2021 15:50, Antony Stone wrote:
>> On Thursday 11 March 2021 at 14:41:11, Ben Goz wrote:
>>
>> Tell about your network setup and what you are trying to achieve - we
>> might be
>> able to suggest solutions.
>
> End users machine using some client application while their system proxy
> points to the above squid proxy server.

Please also provide your squid.conf settings so we can check they
achieve your described need(s) properly. At least any lines starting
with the http_access, auth_param, acl, or external_acl_type directives
would be most useful.

Do not forget to anonymize sensitive details before posting. PLEASE do
so in a way that we can tell whether a hidden value was correct for its
usage, and whether any two hidden values are the same or different.