[squid-users] Squid full request logging

Niels Hofmans hello at ironpeak.be
Thu Mar 4 19:52:44 UTC 2021

Hi,

In addition to my ICAP server now authorising requests for my squid instance, is it possible to do full request/response logging?
I do not see the appropriate log_format directive in the docs.
I was hoping not having to do this in my ICAP service since this slows down approval of the HTTP request. (Empty preview v.s. a request capped at 1MB that needs to be sent over every time)
Any suggestions on what the best way forward is here?
Thank you.

Regards,
Niels Hofmans

SITE   https://ironpeak.be