[squid-users] Exclude transaction from being logged

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Mar 2 02:39:49 UTC 2021

On 3/1/21 8:35 PM, Service MV wrote:
> Unfortunately, the log that I whant to avoid is being still logged.

Do the unwanted logged records match zabbix_proxy?

* If yes, I am out of ideas. If you share a debugging log dedicated to
the incorrectly logged transaction[1], I may be able to figure it out.

* If not, then perhaps I misunderstood what your zabbix_proxy ACL means
to you. You may need a different ACL.

[1]
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting#Debugging_a_single_transaction

Alex.