[squid-users] maxconn acl equivalents

His Shadow shadowpilot34 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:45:16 UTC 2021

Hello. I know there's an acl that limits the amount of simultaneous
connections to the proxy server, but it counts these connections for
each incoming remote IP
address. Is there some equivalent to making it use another key for
counting? Like, after authorization every request gets a userid
transaction annotation. Would
it be possible to use that? I can't find any way except by using an
external acl, that would count each request and yield OK or ERR based
on the count, but the
problem with that is I don't know when client disconnects, since I
won't be notified in the external acl.

--
HisShadow