[squid-users] Newbie question, How to fully disable/disallow https?

Coenraad Loubser coenraad at wish.org.za
Tue Jun 22 22:06:21 UTC 2021

Of course you could always just run your own web-based proxy such as these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=web+based+proxies - that would fetch the
https site if necessary, and render it as http - but it will rarely be a
perfect copy.

I'm sure there are many other ways to do this too... again, what's your
real use case here?