[squid-users] Newbie question, How to fully disable/disallow https?

Arctic5824 arctic5824 at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 22 20:53:08 UTC 2021

On Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021 at 1:37 PM, Alex Rousskov <rousskov at measurement-factory.com> wrote:
> Squid bugs notwithstanding, either your Squid is not running with the  configuration that you have shared with us OR...

Hey, yes this is actually the case, for testing instead of
> http_access allow localhost
im running with
> http_access allow all

to make sure this isnt a configuration issue on my side, and that other users also can use https
(I know this probably wont bring good traffic but i have confirmed with my vps provider that they allow this type of stuff/traffic)