[squid-users] Passing Proxy Protocol Headers to external ACL

Frida Safran fsafran at proofpoint.com
Mon Jun 14 06:29:20 UTC 2021

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the quick response.

Regarding proxy_protocol - is there a known patch for v4 I could use by any chance?

Regarding icap, I suppose the acl is getting evaluated before the icap and that is why they aren't available:

external_acl_type TransactionClassificator \
    concurrency=0 \
    children-max=2 \
    ttl=60 \
    %ssl::>sni \
    /usr/local/squid/bin/classify-transaction.sh

acl classifyRequest external TransactionClassificator

acl step1 at_step SslBump1
acl step2 at_step SslBump2

ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump splice step2 classifyRequest