[squid-users] about Kerberos Auth and LDAP Auth

m k tamurin0525 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:05:33 UTC 2021

hi all,

Thank you for always helping me with my difficulties.
With your help I am able to complete the proxy. Please help me again this
time.

I want to configure my squid authentication as follows.

Try single sign-on for squid with Kerberos authentication.
↓.
Squid will try authentication with LDAP.

Unfortunately, when Kerberos authentication fails, it retries Kerberos
authentication.
I want squid to work so that if Kerberos authentication fails, it will try
LDAP authentication next.

Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks ,
Kitamura

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)