[squid-users] ICAP latency information, Bench-marking

Jason Spashett jason.spashett at menlosecurity.com
Tue Jul 27 09:27:58 UTC 2021

If you look at the squid logformat page you can find various
additional logging options available to start with, such as ICAP
processing time. This is a good place to start if you are not using a
custom format already:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat/

.e.g.
squid_status=NONE_NONE:HIER_NONE time_response=7
time_icap_processing=6  tls_max=TLS/1.3 tls=TLS/1.3