[squid-users] wildcard for numbers in url whitelisting

robert k Wild robertkwild at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:54:56 UTC 2021

ok this hasnt worked, its allowing all the internet now ie urls

#HTTP_HTTPS whitelist websites
acl whitelist ssl::server_name "/usr/local/squid/etc/urlwhite.txt"

#HTTP_HTTPS whitelist websites regex
acl whitelistreg ssl::server_name_regex
"/usr/local/squid/etc/urlwhitereg.txt"

http_access allow activation