[squid-users] issues with old version of TLS/SSL certificate

Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis alleinerwolf at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:58:43 UTC 2021

Hello all, I'm trying to download a file from https://prodcont.seace.gob.pe,
it seems have an old  version certificate, the error that shows squid is:
//---Begin of error
The system returned:
    (71) Protocol error (TLS code: SQUID_ERR_SSL_HANDSHAKE)
    Handshake with SSL server failed: error:1425F102:SSL
routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol
//---End of error

SSLLabs review shows that server supports only TLS 1.0

I tryed putting this line into my squid.conf without success:
tls_outgoing_options cafile=/etc/squid/cacert.pem min-version=1.0
options=ALL

Any solution please?

--
*"Una alegría compartida se transforma en doble alegría; una pena
compartida, en media pena."*