[squid-users] wiki.squid-cache.org has invalid SSL certificate

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Jan 22 20:32:14 UTC 2021

On 1/22/21 3:10 PM, Walter H. wrote:

> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=wiki.squid-cache.org
> there is an invalid certificate as the intermediate

FWIW, I see nothing marked as "invalid" on that page, even after
clicking on one of the two servers and expanding the "Certification
Paths" group. The "certificate" score is 100%/Green.

The service does show one missing intermediate certificate ("certificate
chain is incomplete" and "extra download" annotations), which the
service was able to successfully download and validated. This extra work
reduced our overall score from A to B AFAICT. This is expected per Squid
Project NOC AFAICT.

It may help if you provide more details about the "invalid" annotations
that _you_ see on that report.