[squid-users] Squid doesn't notice AD group changes

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:56:57 UTC 2021

I am not sure but, I am pretty sure that the group membership is better handled in the LDAP level.

The Kerberos side is for handling the password between the client and the server.

A LDAP search/lookup for a user group membership seems more reasonable to me.

I have not implemented this with AD but when I have implemented it with LDAP it worked as expected.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

Tech Support