[squid-users] Incomplete Certificate Chain for wiki.squid-cache.org

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Jan 14 09:22:37 UTC 2021

On 14.01.21 17:41, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>These certificates generated by LetsEncrypt use the AIA mechanism
>which latest Squid versions should be downloading intermediate certs
>as-needed.

invalid intermediate certifiate is provided:

 0 s:CN = master.squid-cache.org
   i:C = US, O = Let's Encrypt, CN = R3
 1 s:C = US, O = Let's Encrypt, CN = Let's Encrypt Authority X3
   i:O = Digital Signature Trust Co., CN = DST Root CA X3

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watkins.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig