[squid-users] Incomplete Certificate Chain for wiki.squid-cache.org

Dieter Bloms squid.org at bloms.de
Wed Jan 13 10:27:58 UTC 2021

Hello,

the wiki of squid cache project (wiki.squid-cache.org) has an incomplete
certificate chain.
I can't access the website with enabled sslbump and tlsv1.3 support,
because squid isn't able to download the missing intermediate
certificate on its own.

The administrator of that website should add the intermediate
certificate.

More infos can be see here: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=wiki.squid%2dcache.org

--
Regards