[squid-users] Squid 4 Migration - balance_on_multiple_ip

Eliezer Croitoru ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:09:11 UTC 2021

Depends on the number of IP addresses there is a possibility to use an external ACL helper that will do that for you.
An example for LB over wan links can be seen with the next examples which I wrote:
* https://github.com/elico/mwan-nft-lb-example
* https://github.com/elico/vagrant-squid-outgoing-addresses

How many IP addresses are we talking about ?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Tech Support