[squid-users] PCI Certification compliance lists

ngtech1ltd at gmail.com ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:22:21 UTC 2021

Thanks Alex,

So for now the next should work by the docs at:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v5/cfgman/ssl_bump.html

I just noticed that I didn't put helper in the right context as you wrote in another email.
This way we can reload automatically lists on a change without reloading the whole squid.
So for it to work we just need a single server which supports threading and concurrency.
To overcome updates related issues we can use either a lock/mutex/other.

Thanks Again,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru