[squid-users] Exclude transaction from being logged

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Feb 26 20:14:26 UTC 2021

On 2/26/21 2:58 PM, Service MV wrote:
> Ok, but whit this two lines disabled completely access logs. I've no
> more access_log directives configured.

Yeah, this outcome is surprising to many admins (and there are also
related bugs in Squid code).

To see all other records, add access_log lines that define how you want
the rest of the records to be logged. For example, if you want Squid to
use the default record format and other defaults, then try this untested
sketch:

   acl zabbix_proxy src x.x.x.x
   access_log none zabbix_proxy
   access_log daemon:/specify/exact/log/file/location/here

You can see the default access_log configuration specific to your Squid
build in squid.conf.documented.

HTH,

Alex.