[squid-users] ACL matches when it shouldn't

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 13:27:38 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have a url_regex ACL loaded with this file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C5aZqPfMD3qlVP8zvm67c9ZnXUfz-cEW/view?usp=sharing

Then I have an access denial like so:

http_access deny bad_dst_urls

Problem is that I am not expecting to block, eg. https://www.google.com, but I am.
I know it's this ACL because if I remove the htttp_access deny line above, the browser can access  just fine.

I've been  looking around this file for possible matches  for google.com, but there shouldn't be.

Can anyone please let me know if there's a match, or how to enable debugging  to see which record in this ACL is actually triggering the denial?

I'm trying with:
debug_options rotate=1 ALL,1 85,2 88,2

Then I grep the log for bad_dst_urls and DENIED, but I can't seem to find a clear match.

Regards,

Vieri