[squid-users] How to select parent proxy based on user password

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:26:18 UTC 2020

Just to add a side note:
Squid is not the most advanced proxy in the Programming world.

It's possible that many use Squid as their proxy servers software however,
in the programming world there are far more simple and efficient ways to write
a proxy that will serve a service such as PacketStream.
A proxy server with auth, logging and much more  can be written in 200 +- lines of code.
OK OK so it is connected to a K\V or SQL DB...

Haproxy is an OpenSource example for a very efficient proxy service, leaving aside the
obviates differences between Squid and Haproxy.

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru