[squid-users] Cannot access web servers with a specific browser

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 12:50:45 UTC 2020

Hi,

Before digging into the whole squid configuration, I'd like to know what the following line means:

NONE_ABORTED/200 0 CONNECT 216.58.211.36:443 - HIER_NONE/- -

I get this when trying to access a web page with a specific browser (Google Chrome).

However, from the exact same client host, any other browser works fine (IE, Firefox) and I get this in the cache log:

NONE/200 0 CONNECT 216.58.211.36:443 - ORIGINAL_DST/216.58.211.36 -

along with many other log messages that follow.

So what does NONE_ABORTED mean and what should I search for to fix this so the client can use Chrome?

Thanks,

Vieri