[squid-users] When connection closed when trying connect some urls

Ben Goz ben.goz87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:18:50 UTC 2020

B.H
As I said, squidclient is not the issue here.
I'm getting TCP_MISSED_ABOTED when connecting via browser using squid as a
non transparent proxy.
Squid configured with ssl bump and I'm trying to splice this url but it's
still not working.
How can I further investigate and what squid configuration should I need to
consider in order to fix it?

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 26 באוק׳ 2020 ב-18:08 מאת ‪Matus UHLAR - fantomas‬‏ <‪
uhlar at fantomas.sk‬‏>:‬