[squid-users] Is there a worker option in the source build?

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Oct 14 13:23:51 UTC 2020

On 10/14/20 5:19 AM, m k wrote:
> When I set workers, squid doesn't work.

As Antony has asked, please share your cache.log from those "does not
work" failures. We cannot guess what went wrong without those details.
Sharing a cache.log from a successful start (without workers in
squid.conf) may also be useful. Comparing the two logs may yield more
clues about the problem.

> Do you need any options at compile time?

No, basic SMP is supported for all supported Squid builds on all
supported platforms.

HTH,