[squid-users] Is there a worker option in the source build?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Oct 14 09:24:59 UTC 2020

On Wednesday 14 October 2020 at 11:19:54, m k wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I have installed squid 4.13.

How?  Package?  Compiled from source?

What O/S have you installed it on?

> When I set workers,

Give us a clue how you're doing that?

> squid doesn't work.

In what way?  Doesn't start?  Gives an error in the log file?  Starts but
doesn't process requests?  Let us know details.

> Do you need any options at compile time?

I do not believe so, but someone else may know better than I.

Antony.

--
I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You would not get a

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.