[squid-users] websockets through Squid

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sun Oct 11 01:08:16 UTC 2020

On 10/10/20 1:13 PM, Vieri wrote:
> I'm also getting this other file that can't be copied:
>
> cp ../../src/tests/stub_debug.cc tests/stub_debug.cc
> cp: cannot create regular file 'tests/stub_debug.cc': No such file or directory
> make[3]: *** [Makefile:1490: tests/stub_debug.cc] Error 1
>
> Tried "make" and "make -j1", but the error message is the same.

Try undoing v5 commit 2c0c3d8. That commit (and master 9ba9313) changed
relevant Makefile stub targets from "foo" to "tests/foo", and I
speculate that nothing creates that "tests" directory in your environment.

FWIW, my automake (v1.16.1) does create those "tests" directories. Here
is a snippet from tools/Makefile.in after a successful master-based build:

> tests/$(am__dirstamp):
>         @$(MKDIR_P) tests
>         @: > tests/$(am__dirstamp)

Please keep us posted on your progress. It is possible we need to adjust
something in the official sources to resolve this problem.

Thank you,