[squid-users] I want to know the concerns of load testing

m k tamurin0525 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:26:56 UTC 2020

Hello Please tell me additionally. 4. I only know Squid up to 3000 users.
Is there any case where Squid is used by a company that is used by more
than 30,000 users? Please let me know if there is a large company using
Squid. 5. What are the important point when using the "wokers" setting for
multiple processes?

Kitamura