[squid-users] squid kerberos auth, acl note group

Klaus Brandl klaus_brandl at genua.de
Thu Nov 5 09:20:32 UTC 2020

Hi Eliezer,

we have deleted the group in active directory and created it again.
Not sure, if this was the real problem, because this was done by our
customer.

But we have already this caching problem, if membership of this group
is changed in AD, squid has to be completely restartet to take effekt.

Regards

Klaus