[squid-users] Squid and cross-signed certificates

Garbacik, Joe Joseph.Garbacik at netapp.com
Sat May 30 23:58:14 UTC 2020

Has anyone else noticed that any issues with the expiration of the Sectigo certificates today that appear to be related to this issue:
https://support.sectigo.com/Com_KnowledgeDetailPage?Id=kA03l00000117LT
https://support.sectigo.com/Com_KnowledgeDetailPage?Id=kA01N000000rgSZ

I started see this in my logs today for a site that has always worked.

... cert_errors="X509_V_ERR_CERT_HAS_EXPIRED at depth=3" ...

I also noticed that with a browser, bypassing the proxy,  the certificate is fine.
I also noticed that testing with openssl, it indicates expired as well.

    Verify return code: 10 (certificate has expired)