[squid-users] Bypass squid using iptables

Ben Goz ben.goz87 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:09:46 UTC 2020

B.H
>Tunneling it elsewhere,
Where can I tunnel it? and how can I configure my machine to support it?

>You cannot have iptables suddenly divert packets to other software
mid-stream.
I want to tunnel it by IP or translate a group of URLs to IPs I'm not sure
if this is the case that you mentioned,
Because I can do it before squid handles TCP session initialization.

The issue here is as I said that I want bypass WSS and other stuff that
squid can't technically support for known list of IPs (or URLS).
Do you have any recommended configuration for this requirement?

Regards,
Ben
suddenly divert packets to other software mid-stream.

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 25 במאי 2020 ב-9:56 מאת ‪Amos Jeffries‬‏ <‪
squid3 at treenet.co.nz‬‏>:‬