[squid-users] squid logging disable based on ACL & kernel: Out of memory

Akshay Hegde akshay.k.hegde at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:43:48 UTC 2020

Dear Alex,

Thanks a lot, I started installing new squid on centos8 as you suggested.

I got one more doubt its about logging.

I have below option globally, which I don't want to make "off"
strip_query_terms on

and my ACL as follows:
logformat squid_custom %ts.%03tu %6tr %>a %Ss/%>Hs %<st %rm %ru %un %Sh/%<A
%mt
acl track dstdomain "/etc/squid/sites_track.txt"
access_log /var/log/squid/full_site_links.log squid_custom track

however for specific ACL I would like to log full URL with query
parameters, how this can be done ?

- Akshay

--
<https://about.me/akshay.k.hegde?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>