[squid-users] Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 16

saiyan_gc gengchao62 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 22:58:26 UTC 2020

Hi, I am trying to setup a https proxy server, and after I followed some
tutorial, created self signed certificate, configure the squid.conf, I also
copied the certificate to the client host and setup the https_proxy global
environment variable, I can do *curl https://www.google.com*. I saw
"172.16.0.16 TCP_TUNNEL/200 16567 CONNECT www.google.com:443 abc
HIER_DIRECT/216.58.193.68 -".

But I am trying to use my aws cli with "aws s3 ls", the access log will
throw "172.16.0.16 NONE/000 0 NONE error:transaction-end-before-headers -
HIER_NONE/ - -".

And it throw "Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 16" in cahe.log

I am pretty new to squid, can anyone help me on this stupid question?

Here is my config file:

*https_port 3130 cert=/etc/squid/ssl_cert/example.com.cert \
    key=/etc/squid/ssl_cert/example.com.private
auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/basic_ncsa_auth /etc/squid/passwords
auth_param basic children 5 startup=0 idle=1
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off
acl ncsa_users proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access deny !ncsa_users