[squid-users] [icap] Web Safety 7.3 web filter for Squid proxy is available
rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Tue Mar 10 11:16:40 UTC 2020
Web Safety 7.3 - ICAP web filter for Squid proxy and Admin UI for Squid Proxy is now available for production use. The following changes and improvements are included into this build.
* Optimized all parts of the report generation module - the application now requires less time to build the reports and is able to handle reporting of more users than before.
* Added a setting to allow automatic download of missing intermediate HTTPS certificates. Disabled by default.
* Fixed some minor issues in report generation, added more debug output to the report log allowing for better understanding how much time was spent during reporting.
* Added support for Squid 4.10 on Ubuntu 18/Debian 10.
* Improved cluster configuration sync. The client nodes are able to upload the Squid's access logs to the server node. The report building process at server node can now create integrated traffic history for the whole cluster.
* It is now possible to completely disable traffic monitoring and reporting from the Admin UI.
See the version history page for other changes - https://docs.diladele.com/version_history/index.html.
* Virtual appliance for VMware ESXi/vSphere<http://packages.diladele.com/websafety-va/7.3/websafety.zip>
* Virtual appliance for Microsoft Hyper-V<http://packages.diladele.com/websafety-va/7.3/websafety-hyperv.zip><https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/diladele.websafety>
* Microsoft Azure<https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/diladele.websafety> appliance (both 7.3 PAYG and BYOL instances)
* Amazon AWS<https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07KJHLHKC> appliance (7.3 BYOL instance is being published)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the squid-users