[squid-users] [ext] Squid + ClamAV

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Tue Mar 10 08:24:27 UTC 2020

* Andrea Venturoli <ml at netfence.it>:

> > virus_scan.ScanFileTypes EXECUTABLE ARCHIVE FWS CWS DOCUMENT DATA TEXT
>
> That was an idea I had to, i.e. limiting scanned types.
> With FWS and CWS you mean Flash???

0:FWS:SWF:Shockwave Flash data:GRAPHICS
0:CWS:SWF:Shockwave Flash data:GRAPHICS

> I see you don't scan JavaScript: I thought it would be the first thing to
> look into...

All the filetypes are recognized using the "c-icap.magic" file. That
file doesn't have a js/javascript category at all.

CURRENT GROUPS in that fixe are: TEXT DATA EXECUTABLE ARCHIVE GRAPHICS STREAM DOCUMENT
(as you see in my example above, Shockwave Flash is grouped under GRAPHICS)

They probably fall into the TEXT category.

Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

Campus Benjamin Franklin (CBF)
Haus I | 1. OG | Raum 105