[squid-users] how to configure squid to check server certificate?

GeorgeShen g2011828 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:32:27 UTC 2020

Sorry, I should have said 'Trusted self-signed' CA vs non-Trusted. I was in
one enterprise, they use proxy server, when I went to a non-trusted CA
server, I got TLS handshaking error; but it worked fine when going to a
'trusted' CA server. And I know my connection on the proxy was not a
SSL-Bump. I was trying to see how does the proxy server decide a server is a
trusted, vs non-trusted in splice. If I were going to implement this on the
squid, how to configure such a policy.

thanks.
George