[squid-users] Squid memory consumption problem

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:26:32 UTC 2020

Hey Dixit is it your first name?,

I want to help you but you are jumping between subjects and issues over and over again.

Try to open a single thread for a subject and follow it.

You are missing details on the clients.

Clients can vary from PC to MOBILE etc..

To clear out any doubts about the setup more details are required if you want any public help.

I can try to help you specifically with installation level issues.

The topics you are writing about are a more advanced topic rather then basic..

Did you had any chance reading the next docs:

·         https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30057104/squid-ssl-bump-3-5-4-error-error-negotiating-ssl-connection-on-fd-10-success

·         http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Error-negotiating-SSL-connection-on-FD-12-Success-td4671090.html

I want to help you but it’s not always so simple.

Take into account that some servers/websites use different versions of TLS/SSL and Squid 4 is not compatible with all of them.

What version of OpenSSL do you have installed on your OS?

yum list installed

might give you the right answer.

Also, if you have specific clients which are having issues try to get the relevant details on their software and device.

I cannot do this work for you but can try to help you based on what you might send the public list.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

Tech Support