[squid-users] Squid 4.12 Arch Linux Google Chrome fails - OpenSSL 1.1.1g

Amish anon.amish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:56:14 UTC 2020

On 30/06/20 1:22 am, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> On 6/29/20 11:18 AM, Amish wrote:
>> I am using Arch Linux and today I upgraded squid to 4.12 (from 4.10)
>> Firefox and IE work fine. But in Google chrome - sites dont open.
> You may need a fix for TLS GREASEd values. The following master/v6 PR
> has not been backported to v4 yet AFAICT, but it might work "as is":
>
>      https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/663
>
> Alex.

Thank you very much for your response. I will try it soon.

But I am confused that PR has just 1 file changed, but if I read the
comments in PR, it has many more commits.

So is the single file change enough? OR I need to apply all the commits?

Also just wondering that should we not release 4.13 because chrome is a
most popular browser and so this kind of needs urgent fix.

Thanks and regards,

Amish.