[squid-users] SQUID 4.12 (Debian 10, OpenSSL 1.1.1d) - SSL bump no server helllo

Loučanský Lukáš Loucansky.Lukas at kjj.cz
Wed Jun 17 13:14:10 UTC 2020

Just noticed that github version of HandShake.cc is much better "patched" than my humble,pitty attempt to quick-fix the parser. So in the light of self investigation and the lack of information and experience (I'm sorry for that) I maybe over-reacted. But now it seems both modifications made it working (recompiled with github version of Handshake.cc). As I have no idea what to expect from GREASEd connections - I think it would be better - as I've already wrote - to check and sanitize every TLS header input... (version 4.12 from 9th June doesn't do that)

LL