[squid-users] Switch cache peer Parent server for every 30 minutes

Prem Chand premchand142 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:52:05 UTC 2020

Hi Alex,

It's working as expected. I tried to allow only specific domains during the
time by adding below acl but I'm getting HTTP status code 503 in my
access.log, below is my configuration. Could you please let me know what
I'm missing here.

acl usePeerB time 00:30-00:59
acl usePeerB time 02:00-02:29
acl alloweddomains dstdomain google.com facebook.com

cache_peer_access peerA allow usePeerA allowedomains
cache_peer_access peerB allow usePeerB allowedomains
cache_peer_access peerC allow !usePeerA !userPeerB alloweddomains

--
prem